To celebrate the 3rd International Day of Yoga, a yoga event for all will be held at Busan Citizens Park on June 24th. The event is organized and hosted by the India Cultural Centre Busan and Embassy of India in Korea to promote both the physical and mental health of Busan citizens and to achieve world peace.
○ Date: Saturday, June 24, 2017, 5:00p.m. –
○ Venue: lawn square of Dasom Center in Busan Citizens Park
○ Hosted/Organized by: India Cultural Centre Busan
○ Online registration: http://www.idy.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=Request2017 (in Korean)
On-site registration is also available on the event day.
○ Admission: 10,000 won (include t-shirt and yoga mat)
○ For more info: (051)508-4254