The central government and Busan Metropolitan City are strongly urging people to practice social distancing from March 22 to April 5, 2020 to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Gov’t Extends Enhanced Social Distancing Campaign for 2 More Weeks until April 19, 2020.
Please stay at home and avoid going out to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please keep the following rules for 2 more weeks (April 6 to April 19):
- Refrain from going outdoors, avoid gatherings, eating out and taking trips
- People should stay home and rest if a fever or respiratory symptoms appear
- Everyone is asked to stay home except to get food, get necessary healthcare, or go to an essential job.
- Avoid physical contact with others as much as possible and maintain your distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) when possible.
- Keep up your personal hygiene habits by washing your hands, practicing good coughing etiquette and wearing a face mask.
- Disinfect and ventilate your home and workplace daily
Please keep the following rules at your workplace as well (March 22 to April 5):
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and running water
- Avoid physical contact with others like shaking hands and maintaining your distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters) when possible.
- Do not use multiuse places like changing rooms and indoor rest spots
- Use your own personal cup and utensils.
- Maintain your distance from others and do not sit across from others at the table while having meals
- Go directly home after work