Busan’s Trick Eye Museum has been relocated to the 2nd floor of the Busan Museum of Movies from its previous location at BIFF street in Nampo-dong. The Trick Eye Museum is already open at the new location, but will officially open to the public on March 8th.
The Trick Eye Museum is a 3D interactive museum with five themed zones - aqua, masterpieces, adventure, ghost and virtual reality - encouraging visitors to touch the art and have their picture taken.
The Busan Museum of Movies admission fee is 10,000 won for adults and the Trick Eye Museum fee is 8,000 won for adults. The admission for both museums is 11,000 won for adults. You will save 30% of the cost of the Busan Museum of Movies admission and 50% the cost of Trick Eye Museum admission when buying a joint-ticket.
You can also find trick eye museums in other cities in Korea, including Seoul, Yangpyeong and Jeju, as well as overseas in Singapore and Hong Kong. A museum plans to open in Yeoju in Korea this year and in Mexico and Thailand internationally.
Trick Eye Museum
○ Location: 12, Daecheong-ro 126beon-gil, Jung-gu, Busan (in the Yongdusan Park)
○ Directions: Take Metro Line No. 1 to Jungang Station (Exit 5) and then walk about 5 minutes towards Yongdusan Park.
○ Hours of Operation: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Last admission is 5:00 p.m.)
Closed on Mondays
○ For more info.: (051)557-1577
○ Website: http://trickeye.com/busan/en