The video shows seven warming foods for winter that you can enjoy, especially in Busan, to help keep you warm during the coldest season of the year.
1. Busan eomuk (Busan Fish Cake)
2. Mul-tteok (long, cylindrical tteok(rice cake) with soup base)
3. Yubu jumeoni (Pocket-shaped fried tofu stew)
This eatery has changed the Chinese dish Hundang to suit Korean tastes and renamed it Wandang.
5. Dwaeji gukbap (pork and rice soup)
6. Seed hotteok (sweet pancake with nuts)
7. Danpat juk (sweet red bean porridge)