The birds observation and ecology education facilities at the Nakdong Estuary Experience Center allow the precious value of the natural ecological resources at the Nakdong Estuary to be widely known.
- Address: 1240 Nakdongnam-ro, Saha-gu, Busan
- 1,000㎡ (1st floor 378㎡, basement 583㎡, security office 39㎡)
- 1st floor: Waiting Room, Office, Observation Deck, Sunlit Yard
- Basement: Wetland Education Room, Materials Room, Shower Room
The Nakdong Estuary, Past and Present
- You can now come and see for yourself the southernmost point of Eulsukdo, which has been transformed between 1992 and 2006 from being the location where the human waste generated in Busan was shipped to international waters for sea disposal into an ecology educational facility.
- Viewing Hours: 09:00~18:00 (Last admission: 17:00)
- Closed: 1st January, Sundays (or the next day if it's a holiday)
- Admission: free of charge
- You should be aware of the following rules and guidelines.
- Do not damage any of the exhibited materials or facilities, or bring in any food or drink. Smoking is prohibited, as are cycling and in-line skating. Pets are also prohibited, as is the removal of any exhibits, books or other equipment.
Looking around the Experience Center
Ecology Tour program
Samnak Ecological Park, Maekdo Ecological Park, Eulsukdo, llwoongdo,
Maengeummerideung, Baekhapdeung, Doyodeung, Daemadeung, Jangjado, Shinjado, Jinwoodo, Molundae
※ Using our 30 seater and 10 seater boats, you can now see more of the Nakdong Estuary than ever.
Tour schedules and routes may change dapending on the season.