The 2017 Busan Heritage Night will take place on June 23rd and 24th from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. at the Busan Temporary Capital Government Building and 25 heritage sites located in Seo-gu and Jung-gu.
2017 Busan Heritage Night is a cultural heritage program that takes place during the night time. As part of the Cultural Heritage Administration project, the event took place in Seo-gu last year for the first time. To promote the historical meaning and value of Busan as the provisional capital during the Korean War, the event venues have been expanded to Jung-gu in Busan and programs including tours, performances, food, accommodation and markets have been enhanced.
○ Period: June 23 – 24, 2017
○ Time: 17:00 – 23:00
○ Place: Busan Temporary Capital Government Building (Presently Seokdang Museum of Dong-A University), cultural heritage sites in Jung-gu and Seo-gu
Opening Ceremony June 23, 19:00 at Busan Temporary Capital Government Building (Presently Seokdang Museum of Dong-A University)
○ Hosted by: Busan Metropolitan City
○ Supported by: Cultural Heritage Administration, Jung-gu Office, Seo-gu Office, Seokdang Museum of Dong-A University, Busan Regional Office of Patriots and Veterans Affairs, Republic of Korea Army 53th Division
Historic night tour, stamp tour, exhibition, performance and concert, Yeongdodaegyo Bridge lifting event (Jun 24, 22:00 – 22:20), Taekwondo Demonstration (Jun 23-24, 21:00 – 21:30, Busan Temporary Capital Government Building), Busan Nongak (Jun 23, 18:00 – 18:30, Yongdusan Park), Pipe Organ Concert (Jun 23, 20:00 – 21:30, Busan Jungang Cathedral), Gayageum Sanjo (Jun 24, 18:00 – 18:30, Yongdusan Park) and more
○ For more info.: 070-4672-3725
○ Website: http://www.busan-heritage-night.com/ (Korean)