This is the biggest exhibition displaying a range of genuine drawings and works of Picasso. The show will exhibit about 390 works, including his engravings, oil paintings, pottery, and videos about the artist.
○ Period: March 14 – June 6, 2017
Closed every Monday
○ Venue: F1963 (KISWIRE Suyeong Factory)
○ Hours: 10:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. (Tue, Thu, Fri. Sat, Sun)
10:00a.m. – 8:00p.m. (Wed)
Last admission is one hour before closing.
○ Tickets: 15,000 won for adult, 12,000 won for youth, 10,000 won for children
○ For more info.: 02-455-7980, 070-8805-9219
○ Hosted by: Busanilbo,
Shuttle Bus Service (Fri. – Sun.)
BEXCO (9:30a.m. – 5:30p.m.) ↔ F1963 (11:00a.m. – 7:00p.m.)
*The bus has a one hour interval.