○ Period: October 8, 2019 - January 15, 2020
○ Venue: Special Exhibition Gallery, ASEAN Culture House
○ Cost: Free
○ Hours: Tue. – Fri. 10:00am – 6:00pm, Weekend 10:00am – 7:00pm
○ Inquiries: (051)775-2031
○ Directions: 15-minute walk from Exit 2 of Jangsan Station (Metro Line 2)
○ Website: https://www.ach.or.kr/
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the establishment of Korea-ASEAN dialogue relations in 2019, the ASEAN Culture House will hold a special exhibition titled ASEAN Crafts: From Heritage to the Contemporary. Visitors will be able to see traditional crafts from the countries of ASEAN alongside the works of contemporary ASEAN artists. We invite you to join us in appreciating the aesthetic imagination and creativity of ASEAN’s contemporary craft artworks as well as the artisanal spirit and wisdom of traditional crafts.