Light up Your Idea
○ Period: November 8 – November 10, 2018
○ Venue: Haeundae area including Gunam-ro, Haeundae Beach, Dongbaekseom Island
○ Hosted by: Ministry of SMEs and Startups. Busan Metropolitan City
○ Organized by: Korea Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Development, Busan Center for Creative Economy & Innovation, Busan Techno Park
○ Program: conference, business matching, exhibition, cultural events
○ Website: http://www.startupfestival.kr
The festival will offer about 40 events including startup investor relations (IR) sessions, investment consulting meetings, lectures, forums, product exhibitions and performances. They are going to be very enjoyable and interesting to see and experience.
The festival aims to offer a space for local and foreign startups to build networks with global leaders, investors, government agencies and private-sector participants and to inspire more people to take on the challenge of launching a startup.
Conference: Startup Festival X BOUNCE 2018
○ Date & Time: November 8- 9, 2018,
○ Venue: The Westin Chosun, Busan (67, dongbae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan) / The Bay 101
Global Startup Summit: technology trend session (AI, Fin tech, Block Chain, AR/VR, Digital Marketing, Social Venture), forums, small talk