The exhibition, 《People walking the future》, is an opening event of the Museum of Contemporary Art Busan which guides to explore the future at the stage of opening a new door of the museum.
Here, the future suggests not a repetition of the present but opening a whole new time-space. In other words, the exhibition questions what to imagine of this new time-space, and the role of art as guidance.
Artists: Tae Hun Kang, MIOON, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Jun Nguyen-Hatsushiba, Chen Chieh-jen
○ Period: June 16 – August 12, 2018
○ Venue: Museum of Contemporary Art Busan
○ Hours of Operation: Tue. - Sun. 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
last Wednesday of the month 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
(Closed every Monday and January 1)
○ Free admission
○ For more info.: (051)220-7344
○ Website: http://www.busan.go.kr/moca_en/index