This exhibition <Busan Returns> pays homage to Busan and seeks to explore Busan’s open and mixed cultural features through five themes that represent the city which are: <Sea, Alleyway, Film, Song and Baseball>. The natural environment of Busan (Sea), images of Busan that can be from both stage and film material (Film), sentiments of life in Busan that are expressed in paintings, literature and music (Song), city of baseball, the cheering culture of Busan and public passion (Baseball), Busan’s landscapes of the hillside roads and winding small roads (Alleyway). These themes are shown through various art genres. This exhibition explores how various converging genres, such as paintings, music, photography, architecture and film can be associated with the memory and culture of the city of Busan.
○ Period: Saturday, January 27 – Sunday, February 25, 2018
○ Venue: F1963 Sukcheon Hall
○ Free admission
○ Opening Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Closed on Feb. 15 and 16)
○ Hosted and Organized by: Busan Metropolitan City, Busan Cultural Foundation, KISWIRE
○ For more info.: Busan Cultural Foundation (051)754-0433
How to get to F1963
- Address: 20, Gurak-ro 123, Suyeong-gu, Busan
- How to get there: Get off at Suyeong Station (Metro line 2) and go out exit 5. Take bus No. 54 and get off at the KISWIRE bus stop. Or get off at Mangmi Station (Metro line 3) and go out exit 2. Transfer to neighborhood/village bus No. 2 and get off at the Sanjeong Apartment bus stop.