Haeundae District is pleased to invite you to take sand sculpture classes, which are held every year. This year, classes will be held from April and throughout the Spring and Fall seasons.
○ First Half (April ~ May), Second Half (September ~ October), Sundays, starting April 3, 2011 from 1 to 3 p.m.
○ Venue: Haeundae Beach (in front of the Tourist Information Center)
○ Lecturer: Kim Gil-man (sand sculptor)
○ Hosted by: Lifelong Learning Group Association in Haeundae District
- April 3 ~ October 30, 2011 (please register at least four days before the class
you wish to attend)
- Tel: 749-7611, Fax: 749-7619, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Haeundae Tourism Facilities Management Center
- Admission: 10,000 won per family or team
* All sand sculpting equipment will be provided to participants on the day of the event.
* All participants will receive 50% discount coupons for admission to the Busan Aquarium and Jump performance, and a special discount for the Haeundae Tourist Pleasure Cruise
For more information, please contact Haeundae Tourism Facilities Management Office at 051)749-7613