The birth of a baby in Korea must be reported to a district or branch office of Immigration Office within 30 days after the birth.1) Report the birth to the parent's embassy and get a passport for the baby.
2) Apply for Certificate of Alien Registration at Busan Immigration Office.
- Birth certificate (Chulsaeng Hwakinjeung)
- Parent's Certificate of Employment (Goyong Jeungmyeongseo)
- Parent's Certificate of Alien Registration (Oegukin Deungnokjeung)
- Baby's passport
- 2 photos of baby ( 3.5x4.5cm )
- Registration fee : 50,000 won
Busan Immigration Office
- Website : http://www.moj.go.kr/HP/ENG/eng_03/eng_3060.jsp
- Address : 14 Chungjang-daero, Jung-gu, Busan
- Telephone : +82-51-461-3030,3041,3061
- Location : Five minutes walking distance from Jungang Station along the metro line1