- Service Areas: 25 tourist attractions, including Haeundae Beach
*Public places excluding residential areas included among the service areas
- Service Terminals: Smartphone, Laptop Computer, Galaxy Tab, Etc.
- How to Use: Connect to Dynamic Busan
What is Free Wireless Internet Service?
- It refers to free use of the Internet through wireless terminals such as laptop computers or smartphones that have a WiFi Modem.
- Free Wireless Internet (WiFi) Service is available at Busan’s tourist attractions, including Haeundae Beach through wireless-compatible laptop computers, Smartphones, Galaxy Tabs, etc. All tourists regardless of nationality can enjoy the service.
※ Public places excluding residential areas are included in the service areas
- Connect to Wireless Internet for tourism information and real-time tourist attraction video services through the “Ubiquitous Busan Tourism” webpage, which is available in Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese.
How to Use Wireless Internet Service
- Just turn on your wireless-compatible laptop or smartphone and search for “Dynamic Busan”, the SSID (Service Set IDentifier), and then click connect to Busan Tourism Guide Service Portal (by region).
- SSID stands for Service Set IDentifier. Its main function is to act as the wireless network identifier
Please note the following
- Since this service uses wireless network, it may be vulnerable in terms of security. Therefore, please be careful not to expose personal information through the network.
- If you want to use the Tourist Attraction Webcam, Webcam ActiveX must be installed.
Wireless Internet Serviced Areas
|Gu/Gun||Serviced Area||Gu/Gun||Serviced Area|
|Gangseo-gu||Gangseo Sports Park||Geumjeong-gu||Geumjeongsanseong
|Gijang-gun||Ilgwang Beach||Nam-gu||Busan Cultural Center|
|Dong-gu||Busan Station Plaza||Dongnae-gu||Busan Sports Complex
Oncheonchoen in Sumin-dong
the area around Seomyeon Intersection
|Buk-gu||Buk-gu Cultural & Ice Center Busanjin-gu|
|Sasang-gu||Samnak Riverside Park||Saha-gu||Eulsukdo Cultural Center
|Seo-gu||Songdo Beach||Suyeong-gu||Gwangalli Beach|
|Yeonje-gu||Busan Metropolitan City Hall||Yeongdo-gu||International Ferry Terminal(waterfront area)
|Jung-gu||Jagalchi Market (waterfront area)
Busan Museum of Modern Art