- Chairman of People's Committee: Le Hoang Quan
- Location: Southeast coast region, Vietnam
- Population: 7,400,000
- Area: 2,057km²
- Climate: Tropical climate, hot and humid (the lowest 25°C-December, the highest 30°C-April)
- Department: Forego Affairs Office
- Address: 86 Le Thanh Ton St., Hochiminh City Vietnam
- Phone: 84-8-822-4224, 29-8180 / Fax : 84-8-825-1436
- Website: http://www.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/
At a Glance
Ho chi minh city is a main city of economy, culture, science and technology in Vietnam and the center of industry occupying 29% of domestic gross of production, 40% of consumer goods, 2/3 of total export goods and 30 ~ 40% of foreign investment. The municipal government is steadily driving development of the capital market and reforms of finance and economy.
Busan International Sister City Technology Service Corps organized with the University professors in Busan has played a pivotal role by opening seminars and offering technological advice to local companies in Hochiminh to increase the exchanges between the sister cities through technological cooperation.