- Victorian Premier: Denis Napthine
- Location: South Eastern Australia
- Population: 5,603,000
- Area: 240,000km²
- Climate: Temperate climate (Average temperature 22~24°C The highest 40°C, The lowest 13°C)
- Department: The Department of Innovation, Industry & Regional Development Dept.
- Address: 55 Collins St. Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
- Phone: 61-3-9651-5138,0877 / Fax : 61-3-9651-5298
- Website: http://www.vic.gov.au/
At a Glance
State of Victoria, located in the southeast coast region of Australia, is an international city and its major industries are finance, manufacturing and energy related industries. Melbourne is the capital of the state and hosted Asian city exhibitions in which Busan participated in 1994. The environmental field is developed and the state agreed to exchange technologies in environment and marine products area.
Mr. Kim Ki-jae, Mayor of Busan, and Mr. Jeff Kennett, Premier of the State of Victoria signed the establishment of sisterhood relationship in the State of Victoria on October 17, 1994.