- The Mayor: Xavier Trias
- Location: Northeast Mediterranean, Spain
- Population: 1,590,000
- Area: 99km²
- Climate: Mediterranean climate (Average temperature 16°C)
- Address: Placa de Sant Jaume 1, 08002, Barcelona, Spain
- Phone: 34-9-3-402-7451,7445 / Fax : 34-9-3-402-7453,7308
- Website: http://www.bcn.es/
At a Glance
Barcelona is the second largest city and the main port city in Spain having 2000 years of history. The 25th Summer Olympics were held in Barcelona in 1992. It is located on the Mediterranean coast and its main business is commerce and industry.
Economic exchange has been forwarded between Barcelona Chamber of Commerce and Busan Chamber of Commerce and Industry since sisterhood relationship was established on October 25, 1983.
Mr. Choi Jongho, Mayor of Busan and Mr. Pasqual Maragall, Mayor of Barcelona signed the establishment of sisterhood relationship.