Event of the Year
David LaChapelle in Busan
The 'David LaChapelle In Busan' will display around 180 works that cover topics such as disaster, death, and so on.
These will also include works of celebrities. The Busan edition of this exhibition, which has been widely acclaimed at some of the more famous museums around the world and also in Seoul, will give viewers a chance to see pieces that weren't shown in Seoul. Experience the world of pop art with its provocative style and social message.
○ Period: June 16 - October 21, 2012
○ Venue: BEXCO (2nd Exhibition Hall, 3F)
○ Opening Hours: 10 am - 8 pm (Visitors should arrive no later than 7 pm.)
○ Tickets: 12,000 won
○ Website: http://www.dlcseoul.com/
○ For more info.: 02)566-0835