- Photography, Modernity of the Eye
- Earth Hour 2012
- 2012 Dureraum Spring Festival: Film Poster Exhibition
- 2012 Dureraum Spring Festival: Outdoor Sculpture Exhibition
- 2012 Dureraum Spring Festival: Outdoor 3D Media Facade
- White Future: Thinking of Nuclear
- The Special Miniatures Exhibition: Movie in the Box
- 2012 Dureraum Spring Festival: 20 music movies
- 2012 Dureraum Spring Festival: World Cinema IX
- Classics on Screen: MAESTRO SIX
- House-Shaped Pottery of the Three Kingdoms Period in Busan
- Dak Paper (Korean Traditional Paper) Doll Exhibition
- Ha Jung-ung Collection: Henry Miller and Sekine Nobuo
- Special Exhibition: Gwangpo-dong Sonata
- Trio Owon Recital
- The Forgotten Art: Masters of Engraving
- Qoo Zoo-fan Photogarphy Exhibition
- Art Exhibition: Among the Four Seasons 'Spring, Spring'
- International Healthcare & Medical Expo 2012
- Busan Housing Interior Exhibition
- Photography of Limb Eung-sik & Korean Modern Art Exhibition
- Art Exhibiton: Eduardo Chillida
- The 8th Urban Agriculture Exhibition
- Photography Exhibition: Jiwoo Love Story in Busan
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
- Geert Jan Jansen and Ellen Van Baren Art Exhibition
Event of the Month
Earth Hour 2012
Earth Hour 2012 will take place on March 31, 2012 from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., around the globe.
To highlight the dangers of climate change, Busan City will switch off lights for an hour in Busan City Hall on March 31, 2012 from 8:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
To show your support, please switch off your lights for an hour on March 31 from 8:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
○ Date & Time: Saturday, March 31, 2012 8:30 p.m. ~ 9:30 p.m.
○ Hosted by: World Wide Fund for Nature(WWF), Ministry of Environment
○ Website: http://www.earthhour.org/