- Gang Un-gu's Photography Exhibition
- Embracing Our Creativity
- Art Exhibition: Oh Su-hwan
- Prints: Pierre Alechinsky
- ‘Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dreams’ Music Show
- Roger Dabou Art Exhibition
- Busan Science Festival
- A new look of modern art along with trying to have a broad view
- Geumryeonsan Youth Center: 2011 Family Experience Events
- Portraits of our time - Photographs from BMA collection
- Exihibition of Oh Seung-woo's Artworks
- World Cinema VIII
- Gweon Tae-gyun's Photography Exhibition
- New Acquisitions 2010
- Regular Tuesday Korean Cultural Performances
- Photography Exhibition: Jiwoo Love Story in Busan
- JUMP: Comic Martial Arts Performance
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
Event of the Month
Geumryeonsan Youth Center: 2011 Family Experience Events
○ Date & Time : Sunday, April 17, 2011 1:00 p.m. ~ 9:00 p.m.
○ Venue: Geumryeonsan Youth Center
○ For more info.: 051)610-3221~7
Reservations are not necessary.
All programs are free of charge and the parking fee is 2,000 won.
※ Events may be canceled in case of inclement weather.
1:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.
Traditional Korean tea ceremony experience
Sports Climbing at Hae o-reum (Rising Sun) Artificial Rock Climbing Walls
5:00 p.m. ~ 9:00 p.m.
Observation of the sun and stars at the astronomy observatory
*A sotdae is a tall wooden pole or stone pillar with a carved bird at the top, and is an integral part of traditional folk belief practices in Korea.