- Art Exhibition: Real Interface
- Beach Theater at Gwangalli Beach - August Movie Screening Schedule
- ‘Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dream’ Music Show
- Special Photo Exhibition "Busan 1953-54 in Color"
- Philippe Cognée, Boomon, Jim Dine Exhibition
- Busan Marine Sports 2010
- 2010 Luminaire & Beer Festival
- The 29th Korea's National Flower, Mugunghwa (Rose of Sharon) Exhibition
- Cine Replay 2010 at Cinematheque Pusan
- Busan Sea Festival 2010
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
- Regular Tuesday Korean Cultural Performances
- River Sports Festival
- ASEAN-Korea Contemporary Photo Exhibition 2010
- Busan International Magic Festival
- The Ballerina Who Fell in Love With a B-boy
- JUMP: Comic Martial Arts Performance
Event of the Month
Cine Replay 2010 at Cinematheque Pusan
The Cine Replay 2010, an Art Film festival, will be held at Cinematheque Pusan from July 8 through August 8. 12 of the best art films among films released during the first half of this year will be screened.
○ Period: July 8 - August 8, 2010
(Closed on Mondays. No screenings on July 27 – 29.)
○ Venue: Cinematheque
○ Tickets: 5,000 won.
○ For more info: 051)742-5377
○ Website: http://cinema.piff.org
* ‘Away We Go’, ‘Serious Man’, and ‘Man on Wire’ will be screened until July 25th.
* ‘Hahaha’, ‘A Single Man’, and ‘The Chef of South Polar’ are scheduled to be shown from July 23rd.
* Film List
A Prophet, France
Away We Go, USA/UK
The Chef of South Polar,
You'll Miss Me, France
A Single Man,
The Class, France
http://cinema.piff.org/kor/main/theater/program_view.asp?c_idx=223&Page=&QueryType=B&QueryStep=3 (Currently only in Korean)