- Art Exhibition: Real Interface
- Beach Theater at Gwangalli Beach - August Movie Screening Schedule
- ‘Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dream’ Music Show
- Special Photo Exhibition "Busan 1953-54 in Color"
- Philippe Cognée, Boomon, Jim Dine Exhibition
- Busan Marine Sports 2010
- 2010 Luminaire & Beer Festival
- The 29th Korea's National Flower, Mugunghwa (Rose of Sharon) Exhibition
- Cine Replay 2010 at Cinematheque Pusan
- Busan Sea Festival 2010
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
- Regular Tuesday Korean Cultural Performances
- River Sports Festival
- ASEAN-Korea Contemporary Photo Exhibition 2010
- Busan International Magic Festival
- The Ballerina Who Fell in Love With a B-boy
- JUMP: Comic Martial Arts Performance
Event of the Month
Busan International Magic Festival
World famous magicians will perform a range of magic feats in Busan.
The Busan International Magic Festival will be held at Bexco August 4 to 8.
The festival is a good chance to see and experience the mysteries of the magic world.
○ Period: August 4 ~ 8, 2010
○ Venue: BEXCO
○ Tel: 051)626-7002
○ Web site: http://www.hibimf.org/