- Trick Art Season 2
- Photography Exhibition: Jiwoo Love Story in Busan
- Year of the Dragon Exhibition
- Chung, InSung, The Dawn of the History of Photography in Busan
- 2011 ASEAN-Korea Contemporary Media Art Exhibition
- The Artworks of Shin Jang-sik & Son Ah-yoo
- The Changing Face of Busan
- Life, no Peace, only Adventure
- Thank You 2011 "Gift & Party"
- Promenade London: Julian Opie & Mark Quinn
- Seoul in the 1930s - Old Seoul Through Foreign Eyes
- Make jade out of clay - Longquan Celadon
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
- Geert Jan Jansen and Ellen Van Baren Art Exhibition
- Children Art Museum "Shush! Listen Carefully!
- Vision & Perspective 2011
- Musical: Guys and Dolls
- Busan Christmas Tree Festival
- The New Year Festival, Busan
Event of the Month
Seoul in the 1930s - Old Seoul Through Foreign Eyes
○ Period: December 1, 2011 - January 29, 2012
○ Venue: Busan Modern History Museum
○ Free admission
○ Opening Hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Closed on Mondays)
○ For more info: 051)253-3846
Busan Modern History Museum is holding a special exhibition titled “Old Seoul Through Foreign Eyes” from December 1, 2011 to January 29, 2012.
Some 90 photos of Gyeongseong (old Seoul) and other relics and historical records including tourism leaflets, postcards and maps will be displayed.