- Exhibition: The Photographer
- Art Exhibition: Yoo Sun-tae
- Korean Contemporary Sculpture: From Figuration to Minimalism
- Joan Miro Exhibit
- Beach Theater at Gwangalli Beach – June Movie Screening Schedule
- Alexandra Novosseloff & Frank Neisse's Photography Exhibition
- Gang Un-gu's Photography Exhibition
- ‘Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dreams’ Music Show
- Geumryeonsan Youth Center: 2011 Family Experience Events
- Portraits of our time - Photographs from BMA collection
- Regular Tuesday Korean Cultural Performances
- Photography Exhibition: Jiwoo Love Story in Busan
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
Event of the Month
Geumryeonsan Youth Center: 2011 Family Experience Events
○ Date & Time : Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:00 p.m. ~ 9:00 p.m.
○ Venue: Geumryeonsan Youth Center
○ For more info.: 051)610-3221~7
Reservations are not necessary.
All programs are free of charge and the parking fee is 2,000 won.
※ Events may be canceled in case of inclement weather.
1:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.
Traditional Korean tea ceremony experience
Sports Climbing at Hae o-reum (Rising Sun) Artificial Rock Climbing Walls
5:00 p.m. ~ 9:00 p.m.
Observation of the sun and stars at the astronomy observatory
*A sotdae is a tall wooden pole or stone pillar with a carved bird at the top, and is an integral part of traditional folk belief practices in Korea.