- Exhibition: The Photographer
- Art Exhibition: Yoo Sun-tae
- The 2011 Busan International Design Festival
- Korean Contemporary Sculpture: From Figuration to Minimalism
- Joan Miro Exhibit
- Alexandra Novosseloff & Frank Neisse's Photography Exhibition
- Open-air Art Project 2011: My land or your land?
- River Sports Festival
- The Yale Alley Cats
- Haeundae Sand Festival
- Gang Un-gu's Photography Exhibition
- ‘Dadaepo Sunset Fountain of Dreams’ Music Show
- Portraits of our time - Photographs from BMA collection
- Regular Tuesday Korean Cultural Performances
- Photography Exhibition: Jiwoo Love Story in Busan
- Busan International Dance Festival
- Saturday Regular Performance of Korean Music & Dance
Event of the Month
The Yale Alley Cats
Busan International Foreign School proudly presents one of the world’s most renowned a cappella groups!!
○ Date & Time: June 6th, Monday 7:00PM-9:00PM
○ Venue: Busan International Foreign School Campus ‘C’ building 5th Floor
Address: 798 Nae-ri, Gijang-eup, Gijang-gun, Busan, 619-902
○ Ticket Price: 5,000 KRW/person
○ Booking in advance is preferred.(Space Max 200)
○ Tel: 051-742-3332 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are ‘The Yale Alley Cats’?
The ‘Cats’ are all students at the world famous Yale University who come together to share their love of music. It all began back in 1943, when the four ‘founding fathers’ climbed to the top of one of the university towers and serenaded the Yale populace. To find out more, visit their website at www.yalealleycats.com.